The Competition is run by Princess Alice Retail Park (“the Promoter”) and is in no way administered by Facebook.com.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 and over who live in Birmingham/Sutton
Coldfeild, except for employees and immediate families of Princess Alice Retail Park and associated companies.
- The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via https://www.facebook.com/PrincessAliceRetailPark/. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The prize will be in the form of a £40 M&S gift card or £40 Boots gift card.
- The competition opens to the general public on Tuesday 19th March at 12pm.
- Closing date for entry is 12pm on Thursday 28th March. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- The two winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process from all valid entries and will be notified by the Princess Alice Facebook page on the competition post by
5pmon Thursday 28th March.
- If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 2 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- No cash alternative will be offered, and the prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- The prize will be made available for the winner to collect from Princess Alice, Sutton Coldfield within 7 days of being notified of their win.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third-party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment, delivery or arrangement of the prize.
- The winner may be contacted by Princess Alice Retail Park to request a quote for use in a press release.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Prizes are for use at Princess Alice Retail Park only.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside of its reasonable control, without
a liabilityto any entrants or third parties.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.