Following the lifting of restrictions for non-essential retailers we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Princess Alice, there will be changes and new ways to interact with our stores and teams, to keep everybody safe.
We would ask that when you are visiting Princess Alice you follow the guidance:
- Keeping a 2m distance from other visitors and staff
- You follow all queuing requirements from stores, you may have to wait outside to access a store, please bring appropriate clothing – and maybe a brolly!
- Should you have to queue, please don’t block access to other stores or cause an obstruction, there may be times when queues are closed and you will be asked to come back later
- Use hand sanitizer in stores where directed
- Use Contactless payments wherever possible
The following stores are open:
- American Golf – Open
- Bannatyne – Open
- Boots – Open until 6pm Monday to Saturday. Pharmacy hatch will be open until midnight. Strictly no more than 10 customers in the store at the one-time
- Costa – Open 8am to 5pm. Takeaway only
- Currys PC World – Open
- Evans Cycles – Open 10am to 5pm daily, strictly one customer at a time in-store.
- Gregg’s – Open 7am to 5pm Monday to Saturday and 8am to 4pm Sunday
- Halfords – Open 9am to 6pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 5pm Sunday.
- KFC – Open from 12noon to 9pm daily, drive-thru only. Delivery available from Just Eat, Uber Eats & Deliveroo. Open from 12noon to 9pm daily
- M&S – Open, please observe safe queuing practices
- Mountain Warehouse – Open
- Next – Open
- Pets at Home – Open
- Poundland – Open
- TUI – Open
Please note all other stores are closed until further notice.
The health of our retailers, retail park teams and visitors is paramount and we are working hard to ensure we are following all available Government guidance.
We will keep our customers updated on developments via our website.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.